The Peace Corps asks family and friends not to send packages during the staging/training period but letters and post cards are highly valued. My address for approximately the next two months is:
Fauve Johnson, Trainee
s/c Corps de la Paix
2, rue Abou Marouane Essaadi
Agdal, Rabat 10100, MOROCCO
s/c Corps de la Paix
2, rue Abou Marouane Essaadi
Agdal, Rabat 10100, MOROCCO
After the initial training period when I know my permanent address I will pass the word along. At that point packages, letters, The Economist and all other mail is welcome.
The Peace corps warnings and suggestions about mail:
Air Mail usually takes 10-12 days, while surface mail may take up to four months to reach me. Don't send cash it rarely reaches its destination. Mark gifts on any customs labels when sending packages to avoid the imposition of fees. Mail may be sporadic so don't worry if mail is not received regularly etc...
I look forward to hearing from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment